There are three categories of addictions
Illegal addictions like cocaine, heroin, marijuana, methamphetamine, etc.
- Legal addictions like alcohol, caffeine, sugar, over-the-counter addictions
- Behavioral addictions like gambling, video gaming, “love” addiction, sex addiction, etc.
Conventional treatment outcomes are very poor and the common belief is that addiction is life-long and relapses are frequent. Subsequent to detoxification of addictive sources and development of motivation to pursue resolution, the ETT® addictive treatment, referred to as the Addiction Template Model offers the following different outcomes:
- Elimination of emotional distress within minutes
- Cessation of addictive craving
- Elimination of relapses subsequent to completion of therapy
- Targeting and changing the brain’s addictive brain pattern
- Rapid relief of co-occurring disorders
- Quick access to non-conscious related emotional memory
- Application to a wide variety of types of addiction
- Elimination of the underlying addictive template to yield long-term relief of addictive symptoms
- Correcting addictive patterns without the use of medications
- Unusually rapid relief of addictive behaviors